The tents have three bedrooms (king, twin & bunk room), with a shower room and kitchen diner lounge. The tent fields are accessed from an unmade farm track through a farm gate.
- Phone: 01720 421008
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.peninnisfarmluxurycamping.co.uk – please see our website) to look at floor plans and pictures of the tents.
- Bookings / enquires can be made directly from our website or by email or telephone.
- Location is just out of town, between Hugh Town and Old Town
- Once in the tent it is all on one level
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
There is a very good taxi service on St. Mary’s and if arriving by Skybus then there will be shuttle bus to take you to the farm.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
Each tent is accessed via a farm track and then from a grassed path.
The number of steps up onto the wooden base of the tent vary:
- Czar has 2 steps (20cm, 18cm & 16cm high)
- Nornour has 1 step (both 15cm high)
- Serica has 1 step (both 15cm high)
- Dolphin has 1 step (17cm & 15cm high)
- Bonnet has 2 steps (16cm, 14cm & 14cm high)
- Shah has 1 step (both 14cm high)
- Golden Eagle has 1 step (13cm & 14cm high)
The front door is opened by French lacing and opens 95cm on each side of the center pole. The flooring throughout the property is vinyl.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc.
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc.
The lounge, dining room and kitchen are all open plan and on one level. The lounge has a two seater and three seater sofa. The passage to get into the kitchen is 49cm and the space between the worktops is 124cm and the widest point and 65cm at the narrowest point.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
The dining room comfortably seats six guests
There is a well-equipped communal laundry room with two front loading washing machines and tumble dryers for all seven tents to use which is located at the farm sheds. There is also freezer space available in this room.
From the main entrance doors there is a decked area which is equipped with six outdoor beanbags. This decked area then has one or two steps down to the field level. There is a grassed area in front of each tent which a picnic bench that seats six. Charcoal BBQs are available and there is a guest only viewing area on the farm, not far from the tents and down an unmade farm track.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
There is one king, one twin and one bunk bedroom. The doorways are 70cm wide and have a heavy cloth as a door. The king bed is 66cm high, the twin beds are 63cm high and the bunk beds are 65cm and 152cm high.
The king room has a wardrobe and chest of drawers, the bunk room has a wardrobe and the twin room has a chest of drawers. All rooms also have a bedside table.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- The shower room (a 6cm step up) has a sink, WC and shower with a zip up canvas entrance door that is 80cm wide.
- The shower tray is 66cm x 108cm
- The sink is 84cm high
- The toilet is 43cm high
- The floor space between the toilet and shower is 68cm
- The floor space of the shower room is 111cm x 110 cm
The kitchen is very well equipped with an electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. The kitchen houses the fire extinguisher and fire blanket. The worktops are 92cm high and 62cm deep.
All the tents are non-smoking and we do not accept pets
Jill and Jon May
Isles of Scilly
Telephone: 01720 421008
Fax: 01720 422122
Local accessible taxi numbers: 01720 422635 / 07879 817080
To try and maintain and improve on standards we have set ourselves.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01720 421008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.